Passing Thoughts Of A Mad Priest

The MPs who have left the Labour Party and Tory Party this week are, collectively, calling themselves the Independent Group. I'm not sure you can have an independent group with more than one member. They need a more accurate name. I suggest the Guardian Party. That would fit in with its demographic and sounds a bit like "garden party," making it memorable, and they can go back inside if it rains (which they no doubt will).

Comments are closed.